The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) recently provided a submission to the Australian Government’s review of its Cyber Security Strategy.
Cogito Group were proud to assist AIIA with this paper.
Six priority areas of action have been identified:
- The need to keep pace with rapid technology change
- Awareness of the increasing sophistication of cyber threats and risks
- Roles and responsibilities of government and industry
- Improved reporting and information sharing mechanisms
- Appropriate legal and regulatory frameworks
- Addressing the skills deficit
To read the full report follow this link: http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.aiia.com.au/resource/dynamic/blogs/20150417_001412_29409.pdf