Cogito Group’s Regional Australia Cyber Security Internship Program
Cogito Group are looking for clever and keen Australian students studying IT in regional Australia to apply for a 4 week Internship as a Junior IT Officer. This is a paid internship.
Specifically you will:
- Administer and support servers and desktops;
- Administer and support physical and virtual environments;
- Perform software development on existing systems for enhancements/maintenance;
- Perform software development of new systems;
- Research and evaluate products and services;
- Perform systems integration and testing;
- Install, upgrade and support open source and specialised commercial software packages;
- Support the configuration and administration of high and low bandwidth computing networks;
- Maintain user and system documentation; and
- Provide innovative solutions and high level support.
Cogito will provide:
- PLUS we will cover your travel and accommodation costs
If you are currently studying at a regional TAFE or University; or have recently completed your course and are interested in cyber security and after experience this is for you!
We do require the candidates to be Australian Citizens.
It is expected the intern travel to Canberra before the commencement date. We will provide an amount to cover petrol costs and overnight accommodation (or airfare).
Cogito Group will cover the cost of accommodation for the duration of your internship. Accommodation will be at a hotel or Airbnb apartment.
If you are interested in this position please email through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org